8AM - 5PM
RN, Registered Nurse Peer Review- Quality Assurance
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Peer Review- Quality Assurance Job in Texarkana
The Peer Review RN is the primary guardian of the Peer Review program for the Medical Staff. The Peer Review Rn screens potential cases using defined criteria established by the Medical Staff and is responsible for coordinating all Medical Staff Peer Review activities. The Peer Review RN will work closely with Section Chiefs to ensure that the Peer Review process remains fair, consistent, timely, defensible, balanced, useful, ongoing and effective. The position is also responsible for the OPPE/FPPE program for ongoing and focused Medical Staff quality review.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Proficient in Midas and Epic Vistar Database Mangement Skills, muct obtain
- 5 years of experience in a clinical, medical field of practice, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RN license, required