7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - Oncology
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Oncology Job in Tyler
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Association
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting is preferred
For questions regarding this position, please email Arden Connell at email@example.com