*RN, Registered Nurse- Nursing Float Pool
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
*RN, Registered Nurse- Nursing Float Pool Job in Longview
The Nursing Resource Center (NRC) is the CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical system-wide internal nursing float pool (Longview, Marshall, Kilgore). Our tier structured program offers competitive wages and flexible scheduling to enhance staffing and effectively meet patient care needs, shifts and volume. Nurses working in the NRC fill in for nurses who are out ill, on vacation or help units where patient volume is higher than predicted. Assignments can be as structured or as flexible as you choose.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Associate or American Red Cross
- ACLS and/or other certifications may be required from some areas
Per Diem As Needed