5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
RN, Registered Nurse- Non-Invasive Cardiology
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Non-Invasive Cardiology Job in Longview
The Non-Invasive Cardiology Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. The RN prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. The Registered Nurse administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. The RN observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS Certification by the American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Cath Lab experience preferred
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
5 days 8 hours (Monday- Friday 8-5- altered per leader request based on hours of the day needed)
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sami Woodruff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-426-3974.