Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Ministry Nursing Float Pool Job in Lake Charles
The CHRISTUS Ochsner Health Float Pool is established to provide supplemental staffing to the SWLA Ministry while providing excellent patient care. Float Pool Associates will receive an elevated compensation rate and are required to comply with all CHRISTUS policies, procedures, and patient care standards. There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, that Associate will receive any set amount of hours to work each week.
Must have minimum of 2 years' experience as a RN
- Must have minimum of 2 years' experience as a RN
- Maintain current Louisiana license, BLS and required certifications for specialty areas (ACLS, PALS,NRP,TNCC, NIHSS Stroke Scale Certification, etc.). New hires must acquire all certifications within 6 months of employment.
- Maintains current address, telephone and email AND be accessible by telephone and email
- Associate will participate in all mandatory annual Employee Health requirements
- Associate will participate in mandatory education
- PRN Associate will commit to work a minimum of 5 shifts per month including 1 weekend shift
- Associate will work 2 summer and 2 winter holidays
- Summer holidays are: Easter, Memorial Day ,July4thand Labor Day
- Winter holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve night, Christmas day, New Year's Eve night and New year's Day
- The Associate will adhere to CHRISTUS departmental policy and procedure while also maintaining appropriate ethics and clinical excellence at all times.
Per Diem As Needed