RN, Registered Nurse - Medical Research
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Medical Research Job in Corpus Christi
***This position qualifies for up to $10,000 sign on bonus based on experience and $5,000 relocation assistance***
Coordinates, directs and implements research protocols. Provides advanced nursing skills in an outpatient research unit and/or inpatient unit involving research related efforts. Responsibilities include assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating a plan of nursing care in a research unit using advanced professional nursing skills which may require specialized training or experience.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Certification in specialty area preferred.