RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Telemetry E
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Telemetry E Job in Corpus Christi
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
In our Medical Surgical Telemetry units, we see a variety of medical and post-op surgical patients. We have the capacity to remotely monitor our patient's telemetry status. For that reason, all of our Registered Nurses receive telemetry training and are ACLS certified. Our unit is fast-paced and there is always an opportunity to learn about new disease processes. This unit will provide you with the fundamental basics that are essential for any nurse when applying your knowledge in the acute care setting.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date