Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Cardiac Step Down A6 Job in Corpus Christi
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
A6 is a 27-bed Cardiac Telemetry Stepdown unit in the Pavilion building. We care for cardiac patients who need medical management including CHR, heart attack or arrest. We do have patients with Cardiac drips and also take overflow patients from the Neuro Telemetry floor and from Med Surg.A6 has a dedicated team that is known for delivering exceptional patient care together with outstanding customer service.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- EKG required within 90 days of hire/transfer date