RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg 7NT Gastro
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg 7NT Gastro Job in Corpus Christi
The Medical Surgical Gastro 5 is a Med/Surg unit with a focus on GI. Many of our patients have non-surgical abdominal pain, cirrhosis, hepatitis, non-surgical bowel obstructions, intractable nausea and vomiting, cholelithiasis, acute pancreatitis, diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis, and upper and lower GI bleeds. We also receive patients from surgery of less complicated cases. This is a fast-paced unit with lots to offer! We are a unit that values teamwork above all. No matter the situation, whether it be a code blue or a birthday party here on the unit, we bind together and get our tasks completed as a team. We are very proud of the family we have built and can't wait to add to it.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
CHRISTUS Spohn -- Our Path Forward: https://youtu.be/bDqnNPTYW5s
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Two-years of Oncology nursing experience preferred. Will accept new graduate.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Oncology Clinical Nurse Certification (ONC™) (Chemo) or Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) preferred.