RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Specialty Clinics
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Specialty Clinics Job in Sulphur Springs
Provide administrative support duties to include assisting with department process improvement, back-up to manager, maintain supplies, coordinate schedules and meetings, and participate in training/in-services for clinical staff.
- Maintains daily operations of clinic.
- Keeps manager informed of any issues with patients, staff or physicians that are beyond their comfort level or are questionable.
- Orders departmental and medical supplies.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance/repair.
- Conscientious of maintaining budget/spending (confers with manager).
- Monitors quality control standards (immunization logs, waived testing, drug sample logs, equipment sterilization logs, etc.).
- Resolves less complicated patient, staff and physician issues.
- Assist s with evaluating associate performance and recommends merit increases (manager disciplines)
- Reports to manager any associate non-compliance with approved policies.
- Monitors associate work schedule and PTO requests – maintains appropriate staff coverage.
- Makes sure NCHD referrals are appropriate.
- Assists staff as needed
- RN with current Texas licensure
- Minimum 2- years of experience.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills that include data input/abstracting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possession of a valid State Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification.