RN, Registered Nurse - Lead - Primary Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Sulphur Springs Medical Plaza I
105 Medical Plaza
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Lead - Primary Care Clinic Job in Sulphur Springs
Provide administrative support duties to include assisting with department process improvement, back-up to manager, maintain supplies, coordinate schedules and meetings, and participate in training/in-services for clinical staff.
- Maintains daily operations of clinic.
- Keeps manager informed of any issues with patients, staff or physicians that are beyond their comfort level or are questionable.
- Orders departmental and medical supplies. • Responsible for equipment maintenance/repair.
- Conscientious of maintaining budget/spending (confers with manager).
- Monitors quality control standards (immunization logs, waived testing, drug sample logs, equipment sterilization logs, etc).
- Resolves less complicated patient, staff and physician issues.
- Assist s with evaluating associate performance and recommends merit increases (manager disciplines).
- Reports to manager any associate non-compliance with approved policies.
- Monitors associate work schedule and PTO requests – maintains appropriate staff coverage.
- Makes sure NCHD referrals are appropriate.
- Assists staff as needed
- RN with current Texas licensure
- Minimum 2- years of experience.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills that include data input/abstracting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possession of a valid State Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification.