5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Post Surgical PACU
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Alamo Heights
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Post Surgical PACU Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred.
· Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills.
· Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned units.
· Previous healthcare management experience, preferred.
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable.
· Registered Nurse (RN) required.
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support.