RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Pedi Cardiology
Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Pedi Cardiology Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred
· Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
· Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned units
· Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· Registered Nurse (RN) required
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support