RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Neurology Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Tyler Neurology 910 East Houston
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Neurology Clinic Job in Tyler
This position provides leadership in all situations. The Nurse Supervisor provides guidance and direction to medical practice sites to drive patient safety and clinical quality. This role is responsible for implementing policies and processes that assess, train, and drive clinical competence and positive patient outcomes. Provides feedback and assistance to Practice Manager concerning customer satisfaction, staff development, and associate performance and satisfaction.
Leads team by working collaboratively with Licensed Health Care Provider(s), Practice Manager, and Clinic Program(s) Medical Director to provide assessment, treatment, education, local state and national regulations and statues to facilitate quality care.
- Coordinates with CHRISTUS Quality Department, Practice Manager, and Medical Director to lead quality initiatives that drive improvements in medical practices assigned in region.
- Works with team members (Coordinator(s), Manager, Physician Director(s)) to ensure adequate coverage for each clinic program and is flexible in sharing the workload when unexpected changes in staffing occur.
- Develops, communicates and updates clinic(s), standards and protocols. Adheres to CHRISTUS Health policies and procedures to meet trends in clinic practice and patient services.
- Participates in strategic planning, the identification and development of new ministries.
- Supervises the clinical areas to ensure timely and efficient management.
- Coordinates with Clinic Programs to ensure projects and assignments are coordinated as necessary with associates.
- Promotes the development of professional and non-professional nursing associates using teaching and role modeling techniques.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS (American Heart Association)
- Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting; minimum 1 year supervisory experience
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.