Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Lead - LDRP Job in San Antonio
** Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred
· Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
· Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned units
· Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· Registered Nurse (RN) required
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support