Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Lead - Cardiology Non Invasive Job in New Braunfels
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred
· Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
· Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned units
· Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· Registered Nurse (RN) required
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support