RN, Registered Nurse - LDRP - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
2500 East Main Street
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - LDRP - PRN Job in Alice
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice – a Texas Ten Steps Designated Facility - Women’s Services is comprised of Registered Nurses, License Vocational Nurses and OB scrub techs. We deliver excellent care to our soon-to-be moms, laboring moms, delivering moms and new moms, and help them prepare for the most exciting experience of being a new mom or new parents. As a team this is our second family. We depend on each other in a lot of things to cover the needs of our department. As a team we are committed to train and nurture you to be part of our team and our second family.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within six months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 90 days of hire or transfer date
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification required; Experienced RNs have 6 months from hire/transfer date to obtain certification. New grads and transfers new to Labor & Delivery will have one year from hire/transfer date to obtain certification.
Per Diem As Needed