7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse- IMC W600
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse- IMC W600 Job in Longview
The IMC Registered Nurse provides an IMC/ICU type professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of Critical and Respiratory Care patients. The RN prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. The RN administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. The Registered Nurse observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse license with the ability to practice in Texas.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- BLS from American Heart Association
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Courtney Mize at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-276-4512.