7AM - 7PM
RN, Registered Nurse- IMC Neuro/Stroke
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse- IMC Neuro/Stroke Job in Longview
Responsible for patient assessment, patient care planning, and provision of quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients for a defined work period. Provides direction and supervision to LVN/LPNs, nursing assistants, unit secretaries and other clinical/clerical associates. By assignment, may function as charge nurse for the unit. Involves provision of patient care/service to older adolescent, young adult, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS by American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sarah Ramm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-783-4024.