7AM - 7PM
RN, Registered Nurse- IMC 2
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- IMC 2 Job in Longview
Supervises nursing service activities in assigned care unit for the duration of one shift and/or in the absence of the Head Nurse. Provides professional nursing care for patients in assigned care unit. Assesses, plans, evaluates, and documents the nursing process of assigned care unit as needed. NOTE: Incumbents in this position are not assigned to one particular care unit for extended periods of time. Does not include charge nurses assigned to specialty care areas.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS by American Heart Association.
- Other certifications as required for specific departments.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.