7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - ICU MedSurgical A
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse - ICU MedSurgical A Job in San Antonio
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover Hills provides specialized care and treatment for patients who are critically ill or injured. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care and support in an environment specifically designed for patients in serious or life-threatening medical circumstances. The ICU is a special area used for patients in critical condition and in need of 24-hour supervision.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with valid Texas license.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification highly desired/recommended.
- Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.