RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room Job in Corpus Christi
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi -- Shoreline is the region's only Level II Trauma Center. Offering critically injured patients immediate, live-saving care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you have a broken arm, chest pain or a serious injury our board certified emergency and trauma specialists evaluate and assess your situation ensuring the highest quality of treatment and care.
RN Job Summary: Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
This position qualifies for a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in ED (Emergency Dept) nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- CPI required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
- ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date