7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
2500 East Main Street
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room Job in Alice
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and help them grow professionally.The hospital has achieved the Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture their nurses’ development.
CHRISTUS Spohn Alice - nurse's week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlAB842uP0
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer date.
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date