RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Department Kilgore
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Emergency Center Kilgore
1612 South Henderson Boulevard
Kilgore, TX 75662
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Department Kilgore Job in Kilgore
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse is responsible for patient assessment, patient care planning, and provision of quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients for a defined work period. The RN provides direction and supervision to LVN/LPNs, nursing assistants, unit secretaries and other clinical/clerical associates. The Registered Nurse, by assignment, may function as charge nurse for the unit. Involves provision of patient care/service to older adolescent, young adult, adult, and geriatric patients.
*$20,000 sign on bonus available for nurses with 1+ years experience, paid within 30 days!
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS by American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sami Woodruff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-806-2442.