RN, Registered Nurse-Emergency Department
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse-Emergency Department Job in Alexandria
The Emergency Department RN has the responsibility and accountability for assessing patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing plan of care provided by the nursing team. Providing technical nursing care and interventions to a designated patient populations. Per the Departments Scope of Practice, this position requires providing services to all patients, regardless of age, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individuals served.This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital. It is expected that the associate demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.The associate shall support the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of their Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with individuals of various education levels including physicians.Ability to interpret medical terminology and possess an understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- One year recent experience preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English required, bilingual (English/Spanish; English/French) preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- Current BLS
- ACLS & PALS within 3 months of hire
- De-Escalation certification
- TNCC certification preferred
Per Diem As Needed