RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Care
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Care Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS Certification – within two (2) weeks of employment
- AHA ACLS Certification– within eight (8) weeks of employment
- ENPC or PALS Certification – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
- TNCC Course – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within eight (8) weeks of employment