RN, Registered Nurse - ECC Emergency Care - PRN Job in San Antonio
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- One year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License or Compact RN License
- BLS (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required at time of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain ACLS by the end of the clinical orientation period.
- PALS required at time of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain PALS by the end of the clinical orientation period.
- Crisis intervention training required within 12 months of hire/transfer date
- For trauma designated facilities, TNCC required within 6 weeks of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain TNCC within 18 months of hire/transfer date.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.