7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - ECC Emergency Care - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Alamo Heights
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse - ECC Emergency Care - PRN Job in San Antonio
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- One year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License or Compact RN License
- BLS (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required at time of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain ACLS by the end of the clinical orientation period.
- PALS required at time of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain PALS by the end of the clinical orientation period.
- Crisis intervention training required within 12 months of hire/transfer date
- For trauma designated facilities, TNCC required within 6 weeks of hire for experienced RNs. New graduate nurses must obtain TNCC within 18 months of hire/transfer date.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.