RN, Registered Nurse Dialysis- Hemodialysis
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Dialysis- Hemodialysis Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
A Registered Professional Dialysis Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. This position participates in the development and implementation of individualized and comprehensive plan of care for each patient, provides direct and indirect care to patients as it relates to their dialysis treatment, including pre- and post-assessments, and administrations of medications during dialysis. In addition, the Registered Professional Dialysis Nurse operates all dialysis equipment and supplies in accordance with hospital and departmental policy to provide expected patient outcome and documents in the medical record accordingly.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred.
· Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills.
· At least 6 months dialysis experience preferred.
· 12 months acute clinical experience as a Registered Nurse required.
· Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred.
· Clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting, preferred.
· Previous healthcare management experience, preferred.
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable.
· Registered Nurse (RN) required.
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support.
· Certification in Nephrology Nursing preferred.
Per Diem As Needed