RN, Registered Nurse - Day Surgery
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
1311 General Cavazos Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Day Surgery Job in Kingsville
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
Our Perioperative department does approximately 5 to 15 cases a day plus outpatient IV therapy. We perform OB/Gyn cases, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Procedures, Cataracts, and Ortho. We have great team work and excel with patient satisfaction scores. Patient Safety and Patient Satisfaction are No. 1. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of our CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date