RN, Registered Nurse - Critical Care ICU A3
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Critical Care ICU A3 Job in Corpus Christi
Coronary/Medical ICU is a 24-bed multidisciplinary unit that provides care to a wide range of patients with serious medical, cardiac, and cardiac/surgical disorders or complications requiring the highest level of monitoring and treatment. Our team uses advanced technologies such as Swan-Ganz, Therapeutic Hypothermia after Cardiac Arrest, CRRT, and IABP, to treat and monitor diseases such as: Acute Coronary Syndrome, STEMI, NSTEMI, ARDS, Diabetic Emergencies, Drug Overdose, GI Bleed, Multi-system Organ Failure, Renal Failure, Respiratory Diseases and Sepsis. Along with the Residence the Medical/Cardiac ICU staff delivers uncompromised care in an environment of clinical excellence, collaboration, diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- Unit Specific Requirements
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Coronary Oth (A4), Ssh Cardio Icu (Cvicu), Ssh Icu/Micu 3 & Ssh Trauma Icu: NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Icu/Micu (A3), Ssh Cardio Icu (Cvicu) & Ssh Icu/Micu 3: EKG within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Trauma Icu: TNCC required within 18 months of hire/transfer date
- Ssh Trauma Icu: ENPC or PALS required within 18 months of hire/transfer date