RN, Registered Nurse - Clinical Educator II Job in Tyler
Responsible for coordination of orientation of all nursing personnel; representation of CHRISTUS in community activities; and planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing continuing education programs
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
• Plans and implements educational activities to meet identified learning needs, utilizing adult education principles.
• Develops and utilized appropriate evaluative system to determine effectiveness of educational activities.
• Promotes collaborative relationships among health care professionals. Participates in committees, task forces, meetings, and activities to assist in the development of staff, ultimately resulting in improved care.
• Participates in activities that promote professional development through education and other activities that enhance the practice of nursing and education.
JOB STANDARD QUALIFICATIONS
Associate's Degree in Nursing
RN License in state of employment or compact