8AM - 5PM
RN, Registered Nurse - Clinical Educator II
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Primary Care Versailles
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse - Clinical Educator II Job in Alexandria
Responsible for coordination of orientation of all nursing personnel; representation of CHRISTUS in community activities; and planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing continuing education programs
- Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
- Plans and implements educational activities to meet identified learning needs, utilizing adult education principles.
- Develops and utilized appropriate evaluative system to determine effectiveness of educational activities.
- Promotes collaborative relationships among health care professionals. Participates in committees, task forces, meetings, and activities to assist in the development of staff, ultimately resulting in improved care.
- Participates in activities that promote professional development through education and other activities that enhance the practice of nursing and education.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- RN License in state of employment or compact
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.