Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Charge--Surgery Job in Shreveport
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years prior cardiac experience, which includes extensive experience, in all of the following procedures stated below.
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and communication skills
- Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Aortic Valves
- Mitral Valves
- Tricuspid Valve Repairs
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacements (TAVR)
- Ascending Aortic Aneurysm Repairs (AAA)
- Endovascular Procedures (Thoracic)
- Tevar Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy