RN, Registered Nurse Care Manager PRN - Case Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Care Manager PRN - Case Management Job in New Braunfels
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
This position provides expertise and leadership to insure effective resource management for patient care delivery (Conditions of Paticipation COP 482.30). Case Managers enhance the continuity of care and cost effectiveness by integrating the functions of case management, resource management, clinical documentation management, and discharge planning (Conditions of Paticipation COP 482.43). Daily and concurrently involved in the management of inpatient and observation patients by comprehensive assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluations of appropriate level of care. Collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the above according to the mission of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. BSN preferred.
· Proficient word processing skills in a Windows environment required.
· Ability to analyze and create reports and presentations via software applications.
· Familiarity with MIDAS and Meditech systems preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish)preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years in clinical practice for population to be served is required.
· Case Management/Resource Management and discharge planning experience preferred. Milliman (MCG) Guideline and Interqual criteria experience highly preferred.
· Currently licensed as RN in the State of Texas required
· CPR optional Certification in Case Management preferred
Per Diem As Needed