RN, Registered Nurse Care Manager - Case Management
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Care Manager - Case Management Job in Corpus Christi
Works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. Assesses and responds to patient/family needs by coordinating efforts of other team members. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care. 5+ years experience. Minimum of an Associate's Degree and Registered Nurse license required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing experience required. Case management, utilization management quality management or discharge planning experience preferred. Knowledge of Interqual criteria preferred.
- Current Texas State RN license
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.