RN, Registered Nurse - Call Center/Nurse Triage - After Hours Nurseline - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Call Center/Nurse Triage - After Hours Nurseline - PRN Job in Tyler
The Call Center/Phone Triage RN provides the lead role in nursing services. Performs duties with little to no supervisor and takes direction from the physicians and leadership team. Provides professional nursing care for clinic patients, according to established standards and practices.
The scope of the Call Center/Phone Triage RN includes: medication refills based on standing orders, medication questions, questions from pharmacy, explanation of discharge instructions or instructions on procedures, any critical labs resolutions, communication with medical providers and nurse triage for symptom-based patient calls for patients of all ages.
Hours: Mon-Fri: 5:00 pm to 8:00 am (Evening shift - 5 pm - 12 am; Night shift - 12 am - 8 am; Sat -Sun: 12-hr shifts D/N)
This position is located at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic - Administration (Woodgate Bldg in Tyler)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- 3 or more years of experience in a medical setting with some supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of an electronic health record system; EPIC is preferred.
- Must have experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Candidates will possess good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and must have strong organizational and communication skills.