7PM - 7AM
RN, Registered Nurse - Acute MedSurgical A
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse - Acute MedSurgical A Job in San Marcos
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with valid Texas license.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification highly desired/recommended.
- Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.