RN, Registered Nurse- Acute MedSurg Jasper- PT
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial Hospital
1275 Marvin Hancock Drive
Jasper, TX 75951
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Acute MedSurg Jasper- PT Job in Jasper
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
- American Heart Association ACLS required
- American Heart Association PALS required
- Chemotherapy Competence (Oncology) – preferred