RN, Registered Nurse - A9 Trauma Step Down
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - A9 Trauma Step Down Job in Corpus Christi
CHRISTUS Spohn Shoreline houses the region's only Level II Trauma Center. The Shoreline Med/Surg Trauma Stepdown is an ICU overflow unit. Our patient population includes downgraded traumas including motor vehicle or bicycle crashes, industrial accident falls, pedestrian-vehicle accidents, gunshot and stab wounds, traumatic brain injuries, chest/abdominal, orthopedic and spinal cord injuries. We also treat patients on non-titrated cardiac drips. Our nurses are BLS and ACLS certified and are in the process of obtaining TNCC. The patient /nurse ratio averages around 5:1.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- EKG required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- TNCC within 18 months of hire/transfer date