7PM - 7AM
Rn, Register Nurse – Intermediate Care Unit
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Louis Peaches Owen Heart Hospital
Share This Job On
Rn, Register Nurse – Intermediate Care Unit Job in Tyler
The Intermediate Care Unit (IMC) at the state of the art Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital houses a team of dedicated associates, that take great pride in ensuring the best possible outcomes and safety of their patients. With access to leading-edge technologies and a stellar facility they are able to make big impact into our Mission to extend healing ministry of Jesus Christ!
The RN, Registered – IMC provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients in Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital. The Registered Nurse prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
· TX RN license – in good standing
· Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
· Able to use computer, keyboard and mouse proficiently
· BCLS - American Heart Association
· ACLS - American Heart Association
· 1 year bedside nurse experience preferred, critical care experience preferred
For more information please email Josh Hampton at email@example.com