RN Program Manager - Recovery Room PACU
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Program Manager - Recovery Room PACU Job in Corpus Christi
This position will be responsible for assisting the department Director and/or Manager in daily operations. Assists the charge nurse with evaluation of admissions, discharges and patient flow. Supervise work activities of licensed and non-licensed associates. This position will be working a percentage of time as a staff nurse. Assists in communicating a shared vision, mission and values within the department. Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care according to established standards, policies and procedures. Maintains an atmosphere that supports and encourages high performance, teamwork and continual improvement of associates.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Five years clinical experience in applicable nursing area (unit specific) preferred; Charge nurse experience preferred.
- Current Texas RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- For Shoreline Emergency Department: CPI within 90 days of hire/transfer date, TNCC within 18 months of hire/transfer date, ENPC or PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date, and NIHSS within 90 days of hire/transfer date.