RN Program Manager Ortho Navigation
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Program Manager Ortho Navigation Job in Corpus Christi
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for programs to ensure quality patient care and services.
- Monitoring and tracking patient outcomes through advanced techniques.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviewing program deliverables
- Assists in the interpretation of policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Creating home care plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and budgets. Conducting home care program meetings to ensure effective management of activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required