RN Program Manager- Magnet
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Program Manager- Magnet Job in Texarkana
This position will work closely with the CNO and clinical education.
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.
Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for programs to ensure quality patient care and services.
Monitoring and tracking patient outcomes through advanced techniques.
Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviewing program deliverables
Assists in the interpretation of policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- · Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree
- · Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- · Minimum of 3 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- · Minimum of 1 years of healthcare management experience preferred
- · RN Licensure in state(s) of employment
- · Registered Nurse (RN) required.