RN Program Manager Dialysis
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Program Manager Dialysis Job in San Antonio
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for programs to ensure quality patient care and services.
- Monitoring and tracking patient outcomes through advanced techniques.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviewing program deliverables
- Assists in the interpretation of policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Creating home care plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and budgets. Conducting home care program meetings to ensure effective management of activities.
- Ensures compliance to dialysis-related state and federal regulatory standards as well as CHRISTUS Health’s established policies/procedures by performing internal clinical reviews.
- Follows up with RN Charge Nurses, Clinical Directors, and Chief Nursing Officers on creation and completion of Plans of Correction for both internal and external reviews.
- Assists and oversees the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement process at CHRISTUS Health.
- Oversees outcomes management and improvement in collaboration with Clinical Directors and local management team members.
- Develop clinical process improvement initiatives using clinical and outcome data.
- Coordinates, oversees, and conducts regional preceptor training as directed.
- Responsible for aggressively addressing and acting upon adverse events and action thresholds in area of responsibility.
- Mentors, guides, supports and provides subject matter expertise to Operations Managers within assigned region.
- Develop and implement strategic planning initiatives that maximize the region’s clinical care and growth potential.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years clinical patient care experience in the dialysis field required
- Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
- Heavy overnight travel (up to 50%) by land or air
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required