RN Patient Navigator
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Patient Navigator Job in Alexandria
To ensure interdisciplinary, patient-focused, well coordinated system of care for oncology patients coping with Cancer. Collaboratively assess, plan, facilitate and evaluate timely coordination of quality care for the cancer patient. Functions on the multidisciplinary team as an advocate and educator for oncology patients. Responsible for ensuring all adult patients with an oncology diagnosis receive quality and comprehensive services. Coordinate patient care throughout the entire continuum of cancer care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. Patient Navigator will serve as a clinical resource with expertise in hematology/oncology care management. Serves as a liaison throughout the facility and within the community regarding oncology services provided. Patient Navigator will provide expert nursing care which includes direct clinical practice, consultation, and education.
- Experience in breast cancer/women’s health preferred
- Requires problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking.
- Requires excellent leadership, organizational, written, and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a self-directed environment with the ability to work with and lead teams.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to implement professional and community based education programs.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office competency required.
- Experience in Oncology/women’s health preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!