*RN - Nurse Residency May 2020 Grads
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Registered Nurse (RN)
TMF CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler-01
800 E Dawson
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now *RN - Nurse Residency May 2020 Grads Job in Tyler
***We are currently accepting applications for our next new graduate RN cohort to staff various units within our hospital system. This posting is for all New Grad openings (all departments) at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, Tyler. *** These positions are for May 2020 graduates OR anyone with less than 6 months of Rn experience.
We welcome all applicants who are planning to complete the RN examination/licensure process prior to the beginning of our next cohort. We are excited about our journey to nursing excellence and providing the best care and achieving the best possible outcomes for our patients.
CHRISTUS provides a developmental and on-boarding program to help Graduate Nurses obtain the skills and confidence necessary for providing high-quality patient care through evidence-based training and critical thinking alongside our recognized professionals.
CHRISTUS Mother Frances makes it easy for you to transition from a student nurse to a confident, competent staff nurse. Each new graduate who joins the CHRISTUS Mother Frances team will be enrolled in a comprehensive orientation and assigned to a preceptor. Your personal preceptor will be in your home unit and will support you through the program, show you the ropes and guide you through a structured curriculum of progressive skill development and patient care assignments.
- Candidates must be graduating from an accredited professional nursing program. BSN is preferred.
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license prior to orientation start.
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- ACLS, NRP or other certifications may be required based on the area associate will be working.
- Ability to accept shift designations post-hire.
- Demonstrate interest in professional growth and development.