* RN Nurse Residency Job in Texarkana
*Graduate Nurse Residency - May 2023*
At CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, we understand that our nurse graduates are the future of health care and because of this, we provide a rewarding career opportunity to those interested in joining our mission.
CHRISTUS provides a year long developmental and on-boarding program to help newly licensed registered nurses obtain the skills and confidence necessary for providing high quality patient care through evidence-based training and critical thinking alongside our recognized professionals.
Each new graduate who joins the CHRISTUS St. Michael team will be enrolled in a comprehensive orientation and assigned to a preceptor. Your personal preceptor will be in your home unit and will support you through the program, show you the ropes and guide you through a structured curriculum of progressive skill development and patient care assignments.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Michael team!
*We have our Graduate Nurse Interview Day scheduled for October 27 from 3:00-6:00pm. Please use the link below to sign up for an interview time slot with us.
· Graduate from an accredited RN School of Nursing
· Current Texas RN license (Obtained after graduation)
· CPR certified through the American Heart Association
· Demonstrate interest in professional growth and development
· Ability to accept scheduling/placement designations determined prior to hire