RN Nurse Liaison - Rehab, Sulphur Springs-PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
Registered Nurse (RN)
ALT St Michael Rehab Hospital-15200
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Nurse Liaison - Rehab, Sulphur Springs-PRN Job in Sulphur Springs
This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Serves as a liaison between the referring/attending physicians, discharge planners, case managers, or referring hospital, home health agencies as well as nursing homes. Performs pre-admission assessments, providing medical director with the assistance to ensure that patients meet admission criteria. Updates patient assessments and provides recommendations to meet inpatient requirements. Works to promote the CHRISTUS philosophy and marketing in our service area through direct patient and family interaction.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Good assessment skills
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines
- Excellent intrapersonal and problem solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered Nurse, pPrefer CRRN (not required)