RN Manager, Registered Nurse Manager - Multi-Specialty Clinics
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances NorthPark Med Plaza Tyler
910 East Houston
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Manager, Registered Nurse Manager - Multi-Specialty Clinics Job in Tyler
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the day-to-day clinical practice of multiple clinic(s).
- Provides direction based upon clinical care best practice/quality to Clinical Staff.
- Plans and implements the overall nursing policies, procedures and services for the clinic providing physician support and supervising clinical staff functions to ensure efficiency of the Physician Office.
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training clinical staff in conjunction with operational leadership.
- Will provide direct patient care and is responsible for assessing, planning and evaluating patients.
- Provides professional nursing care for clinic patients in conjunction with providers.
- Collaborates with the Administrative Director, Clinic Managers/Supervisors and Chief Nursing Officer regarding the daily clinical leadership for the division.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills and fosters positive physician relationships.
- Serves as a staff role model by providing leadership that encourages teambuilding, communication, positive attitudes and change.
- Supports the practice of nursing by modeling best nursing practice.
- Makes quality driven decisions; implementation in partnership with operational partner based on current evidenced-based nursing practice and adheres to regulations set by regulatory agencies.
- Assures that operational efficiency is framed in performance improvement standards. Supports and encourages a shared governance environment within the division and hospital.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year in a clinic setting and 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to utilize computer programs such as word, excel, and power point.